Interviews are underway. I (bianca) just finished my first two interviews, both of which were females. Learning is the process! and ohh how we are learning. I have learned that tons of people are experiencing the problme we are tackling. People misplace there lighters on a regular basis. The most common place people are losing there lighters are in social settings. Both of the females I interviewed said they often loss there lighter when they led it to a friend and then they just forget to ask for it back. A solution I did not think about that one of the girls brought up was useing matches. She said they are free at most places and its ok if you loss them cause you can just pick up some more from anywhere. After explaining our product and showing them a picture of it, I got the same response from both the girls. Thats pretty cool, for guys. One of the participants was an occational smoker and she said she doesn't ever clip anything to her pants. The other girl thought it was pretty cool but she would not have it on her pants but rather her backpack. She said that guys wouldn't mind cliping something to there jeans but girls is a different story. I have one more interview to do...wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment